Websites full of images **check copyright rules on each site**
- ARS Image Gallery (USDA)
- BIODIDAC - A bank of digital resources for teaching biology (University of Ottawa)
- Bio-DiTRL - Online database with digital media that can be used to assist in teaching biology (University of Alberta).
- Biological Tutorials and Resources (Rose Marie Chute at Lone Star College–North Harris) - great interactive tutorials.
- Bugwood Network - A great resource with thousands of images and contact info for their photographers (University of Georgia)
- CDC Image Library - A great resource for medical entomology images
- Common Insects of Texas: Texas Cooperative Extension
- Flickr photos: Copyright free images (be sure to credit the photographer)
- Fly Atlas: A website created by CSIRO (Australia) with a really cool magnifier tool)
- Forestry Images: The Source for Forest Health, Natural
Resources and Silviculture Images (The University of Georgia)
- Fotosearch Insects - Commercial stock image site, with free and premium images
- Image Gallery (Iowa State University)
- Image Gallery (Texas A&M)
- Interactive Fly - A cyberspace guide to Drosophila genes and their roles in development (Society of Developmental Biology)
- Insect Drawings (University of Illinois)
- Insect Images (The University of Georgia)
- 3D Insects (Virginia Tech)
- Invasive and Exotic Species of North America (The University of Georgia)
- IPM Images: The Source for Agricultural Images (The University of Georgia)
- Open Photo - Mostly copyright free images covering a broad range of subjects
- PDIS - Plant Diagnostic Information System (Kansas State University)
- Stored-Product Insect Images Database (USDA-ARS-GMPRC)
- Texas A&M Images: Cotton, Sorghum, Vegetable and Common Insects
- What's that bug - A page created by artists who apparently are amateur entomologists (and quite good ones at that!).
- http://images.google.com/ - Google Image Search:
Check all copyright agreements before using any image!