- Bindweed Mites - a working group established to monitor and promote the spread of the bindweed mite a recently introduced biological control agent for field bindweed.
- GPDN -- The Great Plains Diagnostic Network is a consortium of land grant institutions that provide services for plant disease diagnosis, plant identification, and insect/pest identification. It is part of the Home Land Security efforts focused on detecting and monitoring introduced pests.
- Pesticide and IPM Program -- Link to web site containing information on our Pesticide Education Program and on Integrated Pest Management.
- PDIS image library -- This site now has over 1000 images (Including all of the images from Insects in Kansas by Salsbury and White) which may be used without written permission by K-12 or higher education faculty and students in web pages, presentations and homework assignments. (B) Images may be used without written permission by United Stated federal, state and local governments in web pages, and presentations. (C) Image use not covered by above provisions may require written permission from the copyright holder and may require payment of royalties. (D) Use of images must be accompanied by photographer credit and copyright notice.
- Potato Psyllid Survey -- Cooperative Project with USDA to monitor Potato Psyllids and Liberibacter the cause of Zebra Chip disease in Potatoes.
- Soybean Aphid Project -- This is a new pest in Kansas and we are interested in tracking its spread and abundance in the state. The latest information on this pest can be found at this web site.
- Soybean Stem Borer Research -- We are continuing to monitor the distribution of this pest in soybeans fields through out the state as part of a Grant from the Kansas Soybean Commission. The link given above will take you to a page with the latest map on the know distribution of this pest on soybeans in Kansas.