This is a hub for department resources for faculty, staff and students who are a part of our department.
Travel requests must be completed 2 weeks PRIOR to expected travel date.
This is required for in-state travel if you are requesting reimbursement.
- Click on the appropriate link above to open the form on your computer.
- If it opens in a browser and the form fields are not editable, then download the PDF and open it in Acrobat or Reader.
- Fill the form as completely as you can.
- The traveler's signature, supervisor's signature and an account number are REQUIRED before submitting.
- Rename & Save the completed PDF to your computer.
When saving the completed form, please use this naming convention:
Name DepartureDate ReturnDate.pdf (e.g., Katy Did 12May 17May.pdf)
- Send it to Kim Suther, firstname.lastname@example.org as an email attachment.
If you are funding this travel from multiple accounts or sharing the cost with another faculty member, please use the Notes section on the form to indicate how costs should be divided. If you have received a travel reward or scholarship, please include that information in the Funding section Any information pertinent to your travel should be shown in the Notes section.
Check the State Sales Tax List to see if we're eligible for tax exemption.
If Kansas does have a sales tax exemption in the state:
- Fill in the date and the seller's name and address in the SALES TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE.
- Print the certificate.
- Present the completed certificate to the seller.
Submit any vacation and/or sick leave when taking time off. You MUST get prior approval from your immediate supervisor.
When filling out leave slips, remember to mark Evelyn Kennedy (email@example.com) as the timekeeper. Remember to put your immediate supervisor so that it properly sends to them for approval. If you are unsure which form you should be using, ask Evelyn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Creating a Digital ID (signature) is quick, easy, and secured by a password of your choice. The process of creating a digital ID can be initiated by clicking on a digital ID field in a PDF form. Basic instructions are listed in: Digital IDs the Basics.
- Digital IDs can be customized to suit your style and purpose and offer enhanced security. You can read more: Step by Step Digital IDs in Adobe Acrobat.
- These instructions apply to Acrobat and Reader versions XI and DC. If you are using an earlier version and are having trouble, email Kent Hampton at email@example.com.