- Additional information about IT and computer policies on campus: Available at here.
- How NOT to do a powerpoint presentation: check out this video posted on youtube.
- Set up your own personal webpage: K-State allocates server space to students, staff and faculty that wish to have a personal webpage. See the Information Technology Training page. The Media Development Center in Hale Library offers trainings, and has all the software you would need.
- K-State Today – Technology: Provides current information released by the university.
- Information Technology Assistance Center: Courses being offered through ITAC.