Information on Common Garden Pests in Kansas
The following links are to the publications database in Research and Extension. To view the publications you will require Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or later (adobe.com).
- Early-Season Vegetable Insect Pests
- Grasshoppers in the Lawn and Garden
- Pests in the Flower Garden
- Squash Bugs and Squash Vine Borers
- Tomato and Tobacco Hornworm
- Asparagus Beetle
- Grasshoppers in the Garden
- Tomato Hornworms
- Spider Mites on Tomatoes
- Squash Vine Borers
Browse The Kansas State Research and Extension Bookstore for more publications on controlling garden insect pests.